Tuesday, May 30, 2017

"See ya later's and crazy new adventures"

I love Yolanda

John Johnson is a boss.

Sis and I on the ferry

Y'all we just got some crazy news. I'm being transferred to Baton Rouge where I'll be opening up a new area for sisters at LSU. I've been called to serve as a sister training leader in Baton Rouge. Sister Pedro is staying in Chalmette where she is going see miracles and continue to be the amazing missionary she is. I'm gonna miss her like crazy. 

I'm way sad to be leaving. I had a bit of a heads up about the change so I've been saying a lot of "see ya later"s this week. Leaving doesn't get easier as the mission goes on but I'm realizing that it's beautiful when you love people enough that it hurts your heart to leave. I sure love my Louisiana fam! 

A couple highlights from this week:
·         We went on the ferry to do exchanges with Westbank hermanas! Sister Pedro and Hermana McCombs don't drive so we made it work. It was a blast.
·         Sheila came to the baptism and crawfish boil!! She got all dressed up and was glowing with joy. She is so special. I can't wait to hear about how she progresses.
"Only when it's dark enough are we able to see the stars" - John Johnson

I love y'all! Have a bless'd week and remember that this missionary is praying for ya :)

Love,
Sister Thomas

A view of these gorgeous Louisiana skies from the ferry

Beautiful Sheila <3

Crawfish boil round 2

No comments:

Post a Comment