Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!

I'm in love with Luna, it's fine

Joel Cardenas made us a cake!

Our pal Gordon we met outside our apartment

Good news: I'm staying in Chalmette with my fave Sister Pedro for another 6 weeks! I could not be happier. Sis has become one of my best friends and we are so happy to keep working together. It was a long week, but it was so good because we kept each other happy and positive. 

I am so thankful this is Heavenly Father's work. Because honestly I have no idea what I'm doing. It's cool to be able to just give my heart to Him and leave it in His hands. I've been thinking about that a lot this week. It takes a lot of stress off of us! If we are willing to open our mouths and share the gospel with everyone, we will be led to those who are prepared for it. Sometimes it doesn't happen when we want to and sometimes the people we want to be ready aren't quite there yet. But that's okay. Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us :)

I seriously love y'all so much. I hope you had a rad Easter! Have a bless'd week, friends <3

Love,
Sister Thomas


WWII museum with Kenner sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment